Impact Investors' Council

" In the context of India, and social objectives in general that have the potential to impact the masses necessarily has linkage with either Central or State Governments. Therefore we feel that the Government (Central/State/Agencies/Local bodies) association for identification of issues, possible solutions, and further involvement will be crucial. The Government organizations do get hampered in instances, on account of efficiency issues, procedural aspects, resource constraints to name a few. The council can ensure these issues are effectively and efficiently addressed. The Involvement of the Government will give larger: acceptance, visibility, reliability and administrative assurance and support. We presume, the council must have identified and explored this opportunity through Agni (an arm of NITI aayog) on board."

21 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

MSMEs – Our Lifeline

In a developing country like India, MSME industries are the backbone of the economy. The MSME sector contributes to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of

Connect with us!

Fields marked with '*' are mandetory

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter